The Guestlist is a brand new membership scheme for young people who want exclusive deals and access to the best of local arts, culture and things to do. Think events, gigs, workshops, discounts, training and more. Run by Harrow Arts Centre, The Guestlist is open to everyone aged 13-25 and it’s totally free to join.
So why are we doing it?
We want to make sure you know what’s available – there’s loads of opportunities for you to get involved and this way we can make sure you hear about them! We want to make sure everyone can afford to join in, and that young people have a voice in how HAC is run and the kind of events we put on.
What do you get for signing up?
Offers and discounts
- £5 tickets or ticket giveaways for most live shows
- £3 tickets to all films including Sing Outs
- Concession rate tickets on all other HAC events
- Access to rehearsal space for just £1 per hour at Sunday Jam
- Exclusive special offers from other organisations too!
- Info on workshops and courses at HAC and elsewhere
- Opportunities to train to lead your own workshops
- Updates on work experience, training and performance opportunities at HAC and in other arts companies too
Meet the professionals
- Exclusive chances to meet performers, crew & artists
- Free insights workshops giving valuable careers and training advice
- Networking events for young artists & performers
Have your say
- Opportunities to choose professional performances to take place at HAC and to choose which workshops we run for young people
- Have your reviews and opinions hosted on our review blog online and in print
Recommend a friend
You can get a free ticket for yourself for every 6 friends you sign up; they just need to quote your name when they join and we’ll let you know when you get your free ticket for any performance!
So how does it work?
Once you’ve signed up, you’ll get a members card with a unique code to use when booking shows or workshops; just select The Guestlist tickets online or tell Box Office on the phone. That’s it! You can start using your card straight away. Remember to bring it with you when you come to events (maybe take a photo of it on your phone).
How do I sign up?
You can sign up online
In person at the HAC Box Office
Or through your school and college – we’ll be there doing an assembly or tutorial soon!
I’ve got a question. How do I get in touch?
We are grateful to John Lyon's Charity for their support of this project.