Harrow Arts Centre is a busy theatre, arts and community complex with over 250,000 visitors each year. We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Assistant to join our team on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be part of the Operations team providing outstanding customer care and will be required to work flexibly and display a good degree of self- motivation. With excellent communication skills, you will ensure our venues are well-maintained, kept clean and safe and set up to hirers’ requirements.
To be successful in this role you would need to have the below skills & experience:
- Experience of working in a public building in a customer facing role
- Demonstrable understanding of health & safety and security in public buildings
- Providing excellent customer care across a diverse range of people
- Experience of caretaking or facilities management
- Capability of working to tight deadlines across multiple sites
- Knowledge to carry out small repairs and maintenance
- Ability to work unsocial hours including evenings and weekends.
To apply please complete the application form online via the Harrow Council Vacancy Portal by Sunday 22nd September 2019.
- 168 KB DOC Test font