HAC offers one off workshops throughout the year, covering a wide range of artistic skills. These workshops can be tailored to the unit or topic you are teaching. Here are a few examples of some of our most recent workshops:
- Afternoon art workshop for Year 6 gifted and talented artists working with a professional painter, creating work inspired by an exhibition in The Gallery @ HAC
- Scriptwriting and directing workshops tailored for GCSE Drama & Theatre Studies students
- Careers in the arts industry, tailored for BTEC performing arts students.
These workshops are priced starting from £85 for a one-off session, and we apply a discount when booking a series or course of workshops. Please note for visual arts workshops additional costs would be incurred for arts materials.
Residencies & Ongoing Projects
We’re also able to work with your students over a longer period of time, enabling more in depth work and skills development as well as the opportunity to work towards a final sharing where appropriate.
Recent projects we have delivered with Harrow schools include:
- 5 week drama projects with Year 3 at St Teresa’s Primary School, exploring basic drama and team working skills, leading to a performance in school
- Belmont Trail mural design project with Year 3 and Year 5 at St Joseph’s Primary School, funded by the LBH Transport Planning Team
- Supporting Bentley Wood High School’s first delivery of the Bronze Arts Award through their visual arts department, including exhibiting the students’ work at HAC
‘I feel happy. It is beautiful.’
‘I take part in drawing because it makes me feel free.’
-Pupils taking part in Arts Award project at St Teresa’s Primary School
‘A fantastic opportunity to observe and learn from a brilliant drama teacher. I have developed my teaching of drama which I will use in my future lessons. A surprising benefit to the drama, which was unexpected, was the conflict resolution that the children had to overcome during the planning and rehearsal period of the workshops.’
– Teacher, St Teresa’s Primary School
To discuss your requirements, please contact Participation Programmer Cathy Al-Ghabra firstname.lastname@example.org