When will Harrow Arts Centre Reopen?
The roadmap to reopening is detailed above. However, here are the key dates:
From 12th April:
- All children’s activities, classes and workshops able to start up again (up to 15 parents)
From 17th May:
- Indoor adult sports and exercise classes able to start up again
- Outdoor theatre at 50% capacity able to start again
From the 31st June:
- All remaining activities and workshops to commence
From 17th July:
- Indoor Performances Resume
I’d like to book a room for an activity or class, when can I book and when will this activity be allowed to resume?
Children’s activities can resume from the 12th of April, Indoor adult sports and exercise from the 17th of May and all other remaining classes from the 21st of June. We are taking bookings currently, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries. A booking form (which can be downloaded here) will also need to be completed.
I’d like to book the Elliott Hall for a performance, when can I book and when can my performance take place?
When will HAC be presenting in-person events again?
As lockdown restrictions begin to ease, we will start to introduce in-person events back into our programme. We will start with outdoor and socially distanced events which will resume no earlier than 17th May. Full capacity events inside the Elliott Hall will return later in the year and we expect our Autumn programme to include our first indoor events in the Elliott Hall. Please rest assured that our audiences safety is at the forefront of our programming choices.
What Covid-19 measures do you have in place at the venue?
Harrow Arts Centre is a certified Covid secure venue. There are several new measures put into place on site to ensure that the possibility of transmission of Covid-19 is reduced as much as possible. These include:
• Sanitising cleaning measures
• All visitors are required to wear a face covering when visiting
• New maximum capacity of the site and all rooms
• A one-way system across the entire site
• Track and Trace details recorded upon entry
• Weekly fogging
• The implementation of hand sanitiser stations at entry & exit points
Are you offering online events?
Yes! We are still offering online events as part of our #HACFromHome programme. Our 3rd #HACFromHome season will begin in summer 2021 and will include a mixture of online digital events as well as outdoor and socially distanced events. You can explore all events here!
I don’t feel comfortable returning to the venue just yet, can I still get involved?
Absolutely! We recognise that some people won’t feel comfortable returning to the venue for some while, which is why will continue to programme digital events you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home. Even when we do present in-person events later this year, we are hoping to be able to offer a ‘digital engagement’ option for some events too. You can explore all digital events here!
What if I need to cancel my classes or request a refund?
Harrow Arts Centre will automatically cancel all classes between now and the 12th April 2021 and it will be shown on your next invoice as cancelled. Harrow Arts Centre will also automatically cancel any classes between 12th April - 21st June 2021 which are unable, under government guidelines, to take place. Any payments you have made for hire during this period will be refunded.
What if I need a bigger room to hold my classes and workshops?
We have larger rooms available if you need more space than usual to ensure social distancing and to keep your participants safe. Please email email@example.com and a member of our team would be more than happy to help.
Am I able to hold Zoom classes from your rooms?
Harrow Arts Centre has Harrow Council public Wifi which is sufficient to run small zoom classes. If you
have any concerns about internet speeds, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will be able to assist you.
Do I need to take part in the track and trace register system if I am a tutor?
Yes, everyone entering the building should scan the QR code on the main entrance or exit of the building.
Do I need to wear a face covering when visiting?
It is currently mandatory to wear a face mask at Harrow Arts Centre, unless you are exempt. Exemptions include (but is not limited to):
• children under the age of 11 (Public Health England does not recommend face coverings for children under the age of 3 for health and safety reasons)
• people who cannot put on, wear or remove a face covering because of a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability
• where putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause you severe distress
• if you are speaking to or providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading, clear sound or facial expressions to communicate
• to avoid harm or injury, or the risk of harm or injury, to yourself or others ‒ including if it would negatively impact on your ability to exercise or participate in a strenuous activity
Will the toilet and baby changing facilities be available?
Toilets and baby changing facilities will be available from the 12th April. These are cleaned throughout the day and fogged once a week.
I have a question that isn't listed here, how can i get in touch?
If you have any questions or concerns then please do get in touch via email and a member of our team would be more than happy to help