Conducted by: Barry Forgie
Join the internationally renowned BBC Big Band for an evening of world-class music, inspired by the finest Big Bands and composers of the Twentieth Century.
Through a diverse repertoire, arranged and curated by the orchestra’s musical director and conductor Barry Forgie, the concert celebrates the twentieth century’s most iconic swing bands and composers, whose legacy and influence continues to define a classic era of music.
Featuring numbers from the likes of Duke Ellington, Count Basie, Glenn Miller, Tommy Dorsey and Benny Goodman, this an evening of truly world-class music from one of the world’s most celebrated Big Bands and a concert that is not to be missed.
A £1 non-refundable booking fee applies per booking transaction online and over the phone
To discuss specific access requirements or to book an access seat for in-person events, please call the Box Office on 020 3773 7161
Covid-19 safety measures are in place at the venue + book in confidence with our Covid-19 cancellation promise!
- Although no longer mandatory, masks are still expected and recommended for those 11+.
- Hand sanitiser stations at all entrance and exits.
- Cleaning and disinfectant fogging in between every event or performance.
- Although not required, we kindly ask all audience members to take a lateral flow test before attending.
- Full refunds available for ticket holders who test positive or are instructed to self isolate by NHS Track and Trace. Otherwise we operate a strict no-refund policy.
- We have a very good ventilation system in our Elliott Hall performance venue that we monitor.
(please see our 'Covid-19 FAQ's' for more information) All Covid measures are subject to change as per Government guidance.