Birdie's Adventures in the Animal Kingdom is a fun and engaging musical for children aged 6-10 with an important message.
The Animal Kingdom is in chaos: the sea levels are rising, the trees are being cut down and the icebergs are melting! Humans seem to do a much better job at destroying the environment than protecting it, but when ten-year-old Birdia meets the animals, it is up to her to be a voice for the voiceless and help save their Kingdom.
Join 10 year old Londoner Birdie and her sidekick Robin as they fly around the world on a mission to save their fellow animals and to find a new protector. From Holly the Polar Bear to Shelly the Turtle, the animals need our help. Who will be the new protector and will they get there in time?
Covid-19 safety measures are in place at the venue + book in confidence with our Covid-19 cancellation promise!
- Face Masks are Mandatory.
- Hand sanitiser stations at all entrance and exits.
- Cleaning and disinfectant fogging in between every event or performance.
- Although not required, we kindly ask all audience members to take a lateral flow test before attending.
- Full refunds available for ticket holders who test positive or are instructed to self isolate by NHS Track and Trace.
- We have a very good ventilation system in our Elliott Hall performance venue that we monitor.
(please see our 'Covid-19 FAQ's' for more information) All Covid measures are subject to change as per Government guidance.
A £1 non-refundable booking fee applies per booking transaction online and over the phone
To discuss specific access requirements or to book an access seat for in-person events, please call the Box Office on 020 3773 7161
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
If by order of the Government there is a Borough wide or UK lockdown, or we are placed into a tier system which does not permit this event to go ahead, we will offer a full refund to all customers. If you can no longer attend your event because you either tested positive for Covid-19 or have been instructed to self isolate we will offer you a full refund (you will be required to provide proof of a positive test or self isolation instructions). If you have any questions about our Covid cancellation policy, you can email us at email@example.com