Come together and join your community to craft a giant puppet! Shaping spikes, colouring scales, it’s up to YOU how this creature turns out. Everyone is welcome, young and old, by yourself or with the family. Please note these workshops are appropriate for ages 8+ and children must be accompanied by an adult. The puppet you have helped created will be included in a special ‘Balkan Music & Giant Puppetry Parade’ in Harrow town centre on 25th June.
Kaeridwyn Eftelya is a puppeteer, maker and theatre artist who has built parade puppets in Canada, India and London. She loves working with found materials to ignite community creativity, making something beautiful from simple materials. Join in on the workshops to help build the puppet and add your own special something!
A £1 non-refundable booking fee applies per booking transaction online and over the phone
To discuss specific access requirements or to book an access seat for in-person events, please call the Box Office on 020 3773 7161
Covid-19 safety measures are in place at the venue + book in confidence with our Covid-19 cancellation promise!
- Although no longer mandatory, masks are still expected and recommended for those 11+.
- Hand sanitiser stations at all entrance and exits.
- Cleaning and disinfectant fogging in between every event or performance.
- Although not required, we kindly ask all audience members to take a lateral flow test before attending.
- Full refunds available for ticket holders who test positive or are instructed to self isolate by NHS Track and Trace. Otherwise we operate a strict no-refund policy.
- We have a very good ventilation system in our Elliott Hall performance venue that we monitor.
(please see our 'Covid-19 FAQ's' for more information) All Covid measures are subject to change as per Government guidance.