FAMILY FRIENDLY OUTDOOR THEATRE – ONE WOMAN SHOW!
Enjoy family theatre again in a safe & socially distanced environment! Please read 'Booking Info' for all visitor information and Covid-19 safety measures.
Irene the Inventor is lost in space and her time machine is ticking her off. Every second counts, so can you help her in her hour of need? But watch out, once she clocks you, she will whisk you off to a Victorian school room, a Roman invasion and even take you as far back as the time of the dinosaurs. So, hold onto your pants because this is an adventure not to be missed. Brand new family theatre full of music, zany characters, and lots of interaction!
Support HAC during these tough times and Pay What You Can for this event here!
£1 booking fee applies per booking transaction online and over the phone
To book an access seat, please email our box office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is an outdoor performance and will not be cancelled in the event of poor weather. You are advised to prepare for all weather conditions. The event will only be cancelled in the event it is considered to be unsafe to continue (lightning, flooding etc.)
- Audiences will be seated on the floor in specified zones to allow for social distancing
- No toilets or baby changing facilities will be available during your visit
- You CAN NOT collect your tickets from the box office. Please select 'print at home' in checkout. You can then either print out your tickets or present them on your smart phone
- To ensure more people can enjoy this show, please only book the amount of tickets you know you will need
Pay What You Can
HAC are committed to bringing quality entertainment and arts engagement to our community during these tough times. We appreciate that the current pandemic has affected our communities in different ways, which is why we are making this a 'Pay What You Can' event. It's simple, pay what you can and support the work we do! Tickets are free, we just ask you pay what you can either before or after the event HERE
We thank you for supporting Harrow Arts Centre during these very difficult times for the arts sector.