Poetry – an intimidating word, right? Something that goes over your head, every single time. But what if there was a show that made poetry relatable, made poetry funny, witty, and even a little sexy? PM has got you covered, with her show ‘Low Key Poetry’. Covering topics of womanhood, cultural identity, adulting and most importantly, onion rings, PM puts authenticity and vulnerability at the heart of all her performances.
PM has been part of the UK spoken word scene since 2017, coming 3rd in the UK National Slams in 2019 and winning the Queer@Kings prize for her poem ‘The Persistence of Memory’ in 2020. During lockdown, PM has made it her mission to make poetry more accessible, sharing spoken word as a form of entertainment and comfort in these tough times.
But, ‘Low Key Poetry’ won’t just be a one-way street. Audience members will be encouraged to participate in poems alongside PM, making for a truly unique night of performance poetry. The best way to understand the show is to experience it! And as a Harrow resident, PM is excited and honoured to share her work with Harrow Arts Centre. So, come along for a night of spoken word that’ll leave you feeling a little lighter, and maybe even turn you into a low-key lover of poetry.
A £1 non-refundable booking fee applies per booking transaction online and over the phone
To discuss specific access requirements or to book an access seat for in-person events, please call the Box Office on 020 3773 7161
Covid-19 safety measures are in place at the venue + book in confidence with our Covid-19 cancellation promise!
- Although no longer mandatory, masks are still expected and recommended for those 11+.
- Hand sanitiser stations at all entrance and exits.
- Cleaning and disinfectant fogging in between every event or performance.
- Although not required, we kindly ask all audience members to take a lateral flow test before attending.
- Full refunds available for ticket holders who test positive or are instructed to self isolate by NHS Track and Trace. Otherwise we operate a strict no-refund policy.
- We have a very good ventilation system in our Elliott Hall performance venue that we monitor.
(please see our 'Covid-19 FAQ's' for more information) All Covid measures are subject to change as per Government guidance.