Join Para Dance UK and Harrow Arts Centre for what will be fun, creative, and active sessions for those who want to get up and re-energise! This 3-week course will enable adults who have disabilities to take part in a weekly social fitness class. These fitness workshops are suitable for individuals that have mobility aids.
This workshop/course is presented with funding support from Learn Harrow. You will be required to register with Learn Harrow to take part in this workshop - instructions will follow in a separate email. It is really important you register as future funding for similar events depends on it.
A £1 non-refundable booking fee applies per booking transaction online and over the phone
To discuss specific access requirements or to book an access seat for in-person events, please call the Box Office on 020 3773 7161
Covid-19 safety measures are in place at the venue + book in confidence with our Covid-19 cancellation promise!
- Although no longer mandatory, masks are still expected and recommended for those 11+.
- Hand sanitiser stations at all entrance and exits.
- Cleaning and disinfectant fogging in between every event or performance.
- Although not required, we kindly ask all audience members to take a lateral flow test before attending.
- Full refunds available for ticket holders who test positive or are instructed to self isolate by NHS Track and Trace. Otherwise we operate a strict no-refund policy.
- We have a very good ventilation system in our Elliott Hall performance venue that we monitor.
(please see our 'Covid-19 FAQ's' for more information) All Covid measures are subject to change as per Government guidance.