Pack your bags and strap yourself in for a night like no other as we celebrate Sir Elton John!
The Rocket Man is the world’s favourite celebration to a musical icon, playing to audiences all around the world.
Join us as Jimmy and his amazing live band take you down the Yellow Brick Road with two hours of glorious Elton hits, including, Saturday Nights Alright, Crocodile Rock, I Guess that’s why they call it the Blues, Daniel, I’m still Standing, Philadelphia Freedom, Your Song and many many more.
With dazzling costumes, stunning vocals and sensational piano solos, take a journey through Elton’s life and career, the highs and the lows with many a laugh brought to life, live on stage. No one else recreates the flamboyant megastar with as much vigour and brilliance. This show has it all!
So, if it gets to seven o’clock and you wanna rock, book your tickets now!
This is a tribute show and is no way affiliated with any original artists/estates/management companies or similar shows. Promoter reserves the right to alter the programme.
Covid-19 safety measures are in place at the venue + book in confidence with our Covid-19 cancellation promise!
- Although no longer mandatory, masks are still expected and recommended for those 11+, unless exempt.
- Hand sanitiser stations at all entrance and exits.
- Cleaning and disinfectant fogging in between every event or performance.
- Although not required, we kindly ask all audience members to take a lateral flow test before attending.
- Full refunds available for ticket holders who test positive or are instructed to self isolate by NHS Track and Trace.
- We have a very good ventilation system in our Elliott Hall performance venue that we monitor.
(please see our 'Covid-19 FAQ's' for more information) All Covid measures are subject to change as per Government guidance.
A £1 non-refundable booking fee applies per booking transaction online and over the phone
To discuss specific access requirements or to book an access seat for in-person events, please call the Box Office on 020 3773 7161
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
If by order of the Government there is a Borough wide or UK lockdown, or we are placed into a tier system which does not permit this event to go ahead, we will offer a full refund to all customers. If you can no longer attend your event because you either tested positive for Covid-19 or have been instructed to self isolate we will offer you a full refund (you will be required to provide proof of a positive test or self isolation instructions). If you have any questions about our Covid cancellation policy, you can email us at email@example.com