Following the success of last year’s smash-hit “Wind in the Willows”, Immersion Theatre are thrilled to be reviving their critically-acclaimed musical adaptation of the Rudyard Kipling family favourite, THE JUNGLE BOOK!
Filled with original music, audience interaction, and bags of comedy, you are invited to join Mowgli and his friends, Baloo the bear and Bagheera the panther, on a madcap jungle adventure as they meet and attempt to outwit a slithering snake, some cheeky monkeys, and the fierce tiger, Shere Khan!
Funny, exciting, and wildly entertaining, this original, larger-than-life musical will have you howling with laughter; The perfect treat for the whole family!
Immersion Theatre have been family favourites at HAC for many years and have presented a wide array of spectacular family theatre. Past events includes, Jack and the Beanstalk Pantomime (2022), Wind in the Willows (2022), Cinderella Pantomime (2021), Rapunzel (2020) & Aladdin Pantomime (2019)
A £1 non-refundable booking fee applies per booking transaction online and over the phone
To discuss specific access requirements or to book an access seat for in-person events, please call the Box Office on 020 3773 7161
Covid-19 safety measures are in place at the venue + book in confidence with our Covid-19 cancellation promise!
- Although no longer mandatory, masks are still expected and recommended for those 11+.
- Hand sanitiser stations at all entrance and exits.
- Cleaning and disinfectant fogging in between every event or performance.
- Although not required, we kindly ask all audience members to take a lateral flow test before attending.
- Full refunds available for ticket holders who test positive or are instructed to self isolate by NHS Track and Trace. Otherwise we operate a strict no-refund policy.
- We have a very good ventilation system in our Elliott Hall performance venue that we monitor.
(please see our 'Covid-19 FAQ's' for more information) All Covid measures are subject to change as per Government guidance.